Bauer Konekt 2 2024

4 minutes ago, keeperton said:

I still have mine if you need to borrow them.

Is there any way you could drop them off at sherwood before Wednesday?   If not, no big deal and I'll figure out something else

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
14 minutes ago, casualT said:

Is there any way you could drop them off at sherwood before Wednesday?   If not, no big deal and I'll figure out something else

I can certainly try. If you want to PM me your number, I can confirm once I know for sure I can make it out their prior.

I still owe Phil for the PX3s, lol.

Edited by keeperton

Added to cart.

Got a pair of waxed laces this week, hopefully it holds my skates tighter as the game goes on. I might resort to tendy buckles or something but trying to gauge how much money to throw at my current skates before upgrading.

1 hour ago, TheGoalNet said:

Anyone in Konekt 22 upgrade to Konekt 24... If so any major differences? I did not look into acquiring a 2024 pair.

1. Flex inhibitor - remove the liner and you'll see a hole in the shell in the back of the heel. Throw a screw/nut in there and it'll restrict the HingeFlext to a couple degrees.

2. Adjusted fit in forefoot for a little more width and volume.

3. Pulse TI steel instead of Pulse SS.

4. Both heel and forefoot buckles now lock when you push it closed. There's a hook, for lack of a better word, on the shell that the buckles will latch onto to keep it from coming undone.

5. Deleted the loop on the liner that the heel strap used to run through.

6. it black

13 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

Anyone in Konekt 22 upgrade to Konekt 24... If so any major differences? I did not look into acquiring a 2024 pair.

The steel feels like a massive upgrade. I was using ls5 black with my old ones. This alone would be reason to be to upgrade. The buckles snapping down is also a massive improvement, no more wiggling or coming off during play. I like the full hinge ability so I can’t speak to the locking but I’m sure some people love it.

47 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

The steel feels like a massive upgrade. I was using ls5 black with my old ones. This alone would be reason to be to upgrade. The buckles snapping down is also a massive improvement, no more wiggling or coming off during play. I like the full hinge ability so I can’t speak to the locking but I’m sure some people love it.

Yes, I had pulse ti to begin with, so that wasn't a deal breaker for me.

Haven't had buckle issues, but I get it too. #1 complaint is the broken buckles, so that's perfect for anyone sitting on the sidelines and waiting.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I’m using Tydan DLC on my konekt 2

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/21/2024 at 12:37 PM, Wrbsti15 said:

How did these work for you? I’m getting pain on the top outside edges where the skate digs in 

sorry for the late reply. 

I use those pads and they help with the ankle bone, and I added a modification for the outside edge pain you're experiencing. 

I bought this foam, doubled it up and glued it together with spray adhesive. 

then I used goop to glue it to the inside of the skate. 

also you can see once I adjusted the buckle to the proper setting I put a piece of black tape to make sure they don't turn and change the setting. 

https://www.hobbylobby.com/crafts-hobbies/basic-crafts/craft-foam/foam-sheet---12-x-18/p/111098?queryId=8fd1f1802a0836028d317a6b25f476e8

20240912_182703.jpg

20240912_182641.jpg

20240912_182628.jpg

Edited by dean42mvg

So I tried on the size 12 at hockey monkey back in July and they were tighter than I wanted (currently in 2x pro 12.5 EE). The rep agreed size 13 would be better.

So I haven't bought the skates yet but looking around, no one offers size 13 runners aftermarket. They going to be available anywhere? Can't even find them on bauers site for pulse Ti.

38 minutes ago, UCLALabrat said:

So I tried on the size 12 at hockey monkey back in July and they were tighter than I wanted (currently in 2x pro 12.5 EE). The rep agreed size 13 would be better.

So I haven't bought the skates yet but looking around, no one offers size 13 runners aftermarket. They going to be available anywhere? Can't even find them on bauers site for pulse Ti.

Size 13 skates use size 12 steel.

Untitled.png.3483971c8f1f0c7cb60a6762a2cdbef6.png

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Size 13 skates use size 12 steel.

Untitled.png.3483971c8f1f0c7cb60a6762a2cdbef6.png

Oh WHAT? I asked the question on puregoalie website and they said they used size 13 runners.

1 hour ago, ZeroGravitas said:

Just had a colleague physically confirm it - HF2 size 13 uses the same runner size as a size 12 skate.

You the best, thanks!

Means I can keep my backup size 12 pulse Ti and use them on rhe new skates

• Thanks 1