Anyone know what brand this is?

Mikeydelish

I ordered a few of these shells on eBay because I want to practice airbrushing. I want to get a cage for it but I’m not sure what brand the shell is. I contacted the seller multiple times but he’s not getting back to me. Anybody have any ideas? There’s no markings that say anything except “BP100S C32” and “M100S C32 Made in Canada”.
Thanks guys and gals 

IMG_4049.jpeg

IMG_4057.jpeg

IMG_4059.jpeg

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
1 hour ago, Mikeydelish said:

Do they sell cat eye cages for those or is it just the grid mask?

They did, but it also got recalled for being susceptible to breaking near the weld. I actually wore one of these (with the grid cage) when I was in 12u, it's still in my garage.

CPSC, ITECH Announce Recall of Hockey Goalie Masks and Replacement Wires |  CPSC.gov

https://www.cpsc.gov/es/Noticias/2005/cpsc-itech-announce-recall-of-hockey-goalie-masks-and-replacement-wires

That's the Itech that had a recalled cage. You won't be able to find a cage for it unfortunately. It had faulty welds. I have the same mask at home I used in college and it's left unrestored. If you find a used one online with the cage you might be able to contact bauer and get a replacement helmet. Thats how so many Itech NV7's were on the market. Free replacements

On 10/19/2024 at 11:15 PM, Mikeydelish said:

Thank you! Now I have to find a cage for it!!