Solutions for Pant/Pad Interference

indykrap

1 hour ago, indykrap said:

Tried on my buddy’s medium Warriors - definitely a better height and a vast improvement in where it sits in relation to the knee block. Im pretty confident in this but I’ll use them in a shinny Sunday before pulling the trigger on a pair of my own.

These are still HUGE pants as I recall from other Warrior pants (X2) so they take up a lot of space, but the pad interference is basically fixed. You can see a slight forward bend on my left pad (right in pic 3) but some of that can be chalked up to my janky left hip and the fact I’m not on ice or particularly warmed up. 

@seagoal that’s the V shape I’m referring to, but with this it appears to be more like a |/ shape. This was much more severe with the old pants and on both sides.

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8126.jpeg

IMG_8129.jpeg

Yeah,  essentially an under-rotation.  I see it.

• Like 1

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
2 hours ago, indykrap said:

Tried on my buddy’s medium Warriors - definitely a better height and a vast improvement in where it sits in relation to the knee block. Im pretty confident in this but I’ll use them in a shinny Sunday before pulling the trigger on a pair of my own.

These are still HUGE pants as I recall from other Warrior pants (X2) so they take up a lot of space, but the pad interference is basically fixed. You can see a slight forward bend on my left pad (right in pic 3) but some of that can be chalked up to my janky left hip and the fact I’m not on ice or particularly warmed up. 

@seagoal that’s the V shape I’m referring to, but with this it appears to be more like a |/ shape. This was much more severe with the old pants and on both sides.

IMG_8137.jpeg

IMG_8126.jpeg

IMG_8129.jpeg

Those fit you far better. You don't look like you're swimming in your pants now. 

Whatever issue you're having know would be related to strapping or knee pads (if wearing any). 

• Like 1

Final update and huge thanks - the pants were a total game changer. I felt much more comfortable and didn't realize how much I had been fighting my movements and getting snagged up until now. Going to track down a medium size set of Warriors now. Funny enough tonight I played against the guy I sold my old pants (Warrior X2 Sr in Large) and tried those on again - they were a good height too. So there was definitely some funny sizing/extensions not listed on the site I bought these Bauers, and I'll have to make sure I note they fit quite long and large when I sell them.

Thanks so much for the advice @coopaloop1234!

• Like 2