Bauer Shadow Custom SR Red/Black 24" Sticks | 1 Stick Used Once, 1 Stick Used 4 Times

Smalls

Posting this for the members here at a reduced price before posting to Sideline for increased price. 

Selling my barely used set of custom Bauer Shadow 24" sticks with P31 curve. One stick has Penta Grip, the other does not. Only reason for the sale is my team changed colors so I'm going to use the money from these to replace with different color sticks. The non Penta Grip stick was used one time (the one with the grip tape at paddle). The Penta Grip stick (the one with Buttendz grip) has been used 4 times total. Both sticks are in perfect condition.

Prefer to sell together for the time being but if they don't sell I'd be willing to sell one at a time. 

Asking $500 USD for both sticks, prefer to only ship within NA. Not entertaining any trades at the moment. Buyer pays shipping.

If you need anymore pictures or tape removed just ask. I'm keeping them taped for now as I'm using them as backups until sold but will gladly remove for interested buyer. The Buttendz grip can go with the stick, I have no use for it being black/red.

Edit to add: They do have "SMALLS" on the name bar on the shaft.

IMG_2188.JPEG

IMG_2189.JPEG

IMG_2190.JPEG

Edited by Smalls
  • Like 1

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
1 hour ago, Smalls said:

Posting this for the members here at a reduced price before posting to Sideline for increased price. 

Selling my barely used set of custom Bauer Shadow 24" sticks with P31 curve. One stick has Penta Grip, the other does not. Only reason for the sale is my team changed colors so I'm going to use the money from these to replace with different color sticks. The non Penta Grip stick was used one time (the one with the grip tape at paddle). The Penta Grip stick (the one with Buttendz grip) has been used 4 times total. Both sticks are in perfect condition.

Prefer to sell together for the time being but if they don't sell I'd be willing to sell one at a time. 

Asking $500 USD for both sticks, prefer to only ship within NA. Not entertaining any trades at the moment. Buyer pays shipping.

If you need anymore pictures or tape removed just ask. I'm keeping them taped for now as I'm using them as backups until sold but will gladly remove for interested buyer. The Buttendz grip can go with the stick, I have no use for it being black/red.

Edit to add: They do have "SMALLS" on the name bar on the shaft.

IMG_2188.JPEG

IMG_2189.JPEG

IMG_2190.JPEG

I'm intrigued.   What state are you in?