Goalie Youtubers

coopaloop1234

@WillyGrips13, thank you! 

If I can ever get this thigh working properly, I hope to get a few more videos put together before fading out. Mine go on Youtube only to link them here. I put the film on here because the critiques were helpful to me. Plus, I felt peer pressure to post them from yourself, Hills, Imperative, and several others who used to churn out film on a weekly basis. Probably an insult to you and them to call you and them peers. @johncho seems to be picking it up lately with film. Person I've always wanted to see play is @coopaloop1234. Beyond  getting input here, I had no interest in building an online reputation for coaching or gear reviews because I've never coached and my gear is outdated...like me. :)

If the Hills mentioned above is the same Hills who used to post here a lot, all I can add is that he is a very pleasant person and a really good goalie. I always thought yours, Hills, and Imperative's films were probably about the best here.

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
14 minutes ago, Fullright said:

If I can ever get this thigh working properly, I hope to get a few more videos put together before fading out. Mine go on Youtube only to link them here. I put the film on here because the critiques were helpful to me. Plus, I felt peer pressure to post them from yourself, Hills, Imperative, and several others who used to churn out film on a weekly basis. Probably an insult to you and them to call you and them peers. @johncho seems to be picking it up lately with film. Person I've always wanted to see play is @coopaloop1234. Beyond  getting input here, I had no interest in building an online reputation for coaching or gear reviews because I've never coached and my gear is outdated...like me. :)

If the Hills mentioned above is the same Hills who used to post here a lot, all I can add is that he is a very pleasant person and a really good goalie. I always thought yours, Hills, and Imperative's films were probably about the best here.

I'm embarrassed posting this, but why not. 

This is from 7 years ago and seeing this again is a great reminder for how far I've come. 

https://youtu.be/v0wyJyvrVMU?si=r9Umeht_7jBIc6HY

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Fullright said:

Effing A! After all these years, finally saw you play. Dayum baby, you're pretty quick and pretty good! 😎

Thanks!

I did post that video to this site when I originally recorded it too. 

I'm glad it tickled your fancy. All I see are a ton of issues that used to be in my game. 

I'd be curious to record a more recent game to compare 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Chenner29 said:

I've got some footage from '20 and '21 I can share, but it's from an action cam that split everything into like 8 files.  How do I merge them?

Probably need a video editor to merge them all together. I think Wondershare Filmora has a free version that's pretty user friendly. I use the paid version but when I was just learning to clip videos the free one worked plenty well enough for my needs.

Edited by Smalls

11 hours ago, Fullright said:

Johncho? Our Johncho?

@RichMan: yes....John’s game footage - User Videos - THE GOAL[ie] NET[work] (thegoalnet.com)

@coopaloop1234: when I was posting my film, I was shocked at the extent of my mistakes in the first 30 seconds. If you post yours, I'll watch. 

The gear stuff is great but my favs here are the footage which is why I've always thought that there are a lot of good goalies here.