Goalie Youtubers

coopaloop1234

Note: This is for pure fun, not cyber bullying 

Yea right, let's get our cyber bullying pants on. 

That Shadow thread has devolved into such an off topic rant that we may as well do the mods job for them. (fucking slackers).

@A.YOUNGoalie13 Do tell us why Hockey Reviews is your favourite goalie related channel. 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Thanks 1

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
Just now, seagoal said:

Coop wins today.

May as well call this website The CoopAloop Network. 

I'm going to plug two creators that I do enjoy watching and who don't generally do reviews, just gameplay. 

https://www.youtube.com/@GoalCreaseGuardian

@GoalCreaseGuardian (MIA) Solid goalie and current EBUG in Detroit. 

https://www.youtube.com/@GoalieUnion

@WONGER (always hiding) Another solid goalie and current EBUG in Minnesota. 

If I could only follow one single online goalie content creator this is mine, no question. 

Great combo of high level coaching, great camera and mic, he takes the net himself, and he's also very funny and entertaining.  Total goofball and a top tier chirper.

It's very obvious his clients respect him.

https://youtube.com/@increaseperformance?si=SDdppCcCW59X-e1Y

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, seagoal said:

I love his content as well.

I will say there was one session he did with another youtuber NickTheGoalie who kinda blew up for his goofy on ice hot mic. But Wapps was chirping him REALLY hard and I felt like at one point it was actually getting under Nick's skin and I was getting second hand embarrassment for Nick for a moment there. They are buds and when Wapps was questioned in comments for saying a coach should never chirp that hard I think he realized he prolly went a bit too far even if he never said so.

Anyone who's played hockey for basically any amount of time knows chirping is part of the culture and you have to embrace it. I love the amount and level of his chirps since the above mentioned video.

GoalCreaseGuardian fucks for sure. Unreal goalie.

Wonger is full wrong but I guess it's okay. Great channel although it seems it has slowed down a bit on the posts?

I think BonesyTV makes good content too. Seems like a good dude and also Nashville EBUG (I'm seeing a trend).

5 minutes ago, Smalls said:

I think BonesyTV makes good content too. Seems like a good dude and also Nashville EBUG (I'm seeing a trend).

And Dudo is the EBUG for Dallas. 

Funny enough, I've come across your highlight channel before too. Can't for the life of me find it now. 

43 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That Shadow thread has devolved into such an off topic rant that we may as well do the mods job for them. (fucking slackers).

@A.YOUNGoalie13 Do tell us why Hockey Reviews is your favourite goalie related channel. 

Because of his logo! No I'm kidding. He's brutal at goalie and brutal at leaving his poor opinions out of his reviews. Oh, and if that thigh rise lets in a goal from a jugs machine 30 feet away, my god are those pads fuuuuuuucked. If that happens, those are the worst pads ever. His way or the highway. Should I keep going @coopaloop1234?

And just so everyone doesn't think I'm an angry hater always, I love increase that guy is great, funny content and an actually good coach too. Jamie Philips is awesome as well, and through Future Pro in there too. Not as prominent anymore but he is very knowledgeable. 

I'm also currently going at it with this bafoone in his own comment section. I love being an online Tkachuk. In this guy's kitchen all day. Truly learned from the best coop

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
15 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

I love being an online Tkachuk. In this guy's kitchen all day. Truly learned from the best coop

Not sure how, I save my worst of the worst to idiots on reddit and only a few people know my account. lol Reddit is just filled with the most obnoxious dipshits. 

I'm very tame on this website because I actually like and respect you guys lol 

Edited by coopaloop1234
  • Like 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That guy steals gear from a local hockey shop by me and does "reviews" some, without even testing. Can't stand him. 

The only ice hockey goalie content I like is CooperGoalie (YouTube), thecoopergoalie (Instagram). He’s a novice/intermediate goalie, but his basement is filled to the brim with vintage gear, mostly Cooper, but some other brands like Brown and Vaughn. Pretty much nothing from post-1996. Often wears a combo helmet too. He’ll do gear presentations in his basement and he also designs entire outfits that differ from session to session.

And of course, @Fullright ‘s GoPro videos on here. Only place to see authentic skate saves in the wild in the year of our lord 2024. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mr_shifty1982 said:

That guy steals gear from a local hockey shop by me and does "reviews" some, without even testing. Can't stand him. 

Didn’t the dude start out reviewing gear in Vancouver?  I thought I saw he’s in Toronto now.

Did he seriously move closer to a hockey shop to further is gear review “career”?

Whatever, he’s a god on Reddit. 

This thread is hella coming across as a way to shit on Hills. The guy makes a lot of content and overtly states his biases, his level of experience with a piece of gear, etc.

If anything, just chirp his abilities, but at least recognize that he covers his bases and says not to take his word as gospel or hard fact.

+1 Jamie Phillips fwiw

7 hours ago, Chenner29 said:

Didn’t the dude start out reviewing gear in Vancouver?  I thought I saw he’s in Toronto now.

Did he seriously move closer to a hockey shop to further is gear review “career”?

Whatever, he’s a god on Reddit. 

No, I think he's always been one of those East Coasters. I also don't think he "steals gear" either. 

I don't know what shifty is saying. 

4 hours ago, keeperton said:

This thread is hella coming across as a way to shit on Hills. The guy makes a lot of content and overtly states his biases, his level of experience with a piece of gear, etc.

If anything, just chirp his abilities, but at least recognize that he covers his bases and says not to take his word as gospel or hard fact.

+1 Jamie Phillips fwiw

Considering the dumpster fire that is Trav4Oilers, I'm just as surprised as you are. 

A couple local guys to me to add:

https://www.youtube.com/@NickTheGoalie_1

I think everyone knows Nick the Goalie by now? Hell, my mom was sending me his clips...  Seems like a good guy, but his stuff seems better suited for kids than anyone. 

https://www.youtube.com/@ovr40goalie

Over40Goalie. Nothing special to note, just a dude who decided to pick up the camera and document his games. Seems like a genuine dude that's just happy sharing his games. 

18 minutes ago, jerd31 said:

I miss Voice Over Goalie 😔 he was so good to listen to

Me. Too.  Man, talk about infectious enthusiasm and a positive attitude.  He was the best.   And a very low level goalie......worth pointing out. 

He would fall into the "let's talk goalies and goalie gear" camp for me, not the "how to play goalie" camp.  The majority of content out there is the former camp and for that stuff they could be Div. 15 for all I care. 

Edited by seagoal