2024-25 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
19 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

🌸’s pads for this year. Ending it off on a legendary note

IMG_1423.jpeg

LOVE the graphic, dying for a set of my own... but also want to properly see it on a PX3 or PX4 core and not the 4.1 with the inner roll, all I can see is Passau, haha

image.jpeg.611d2abcfd59e15fb92836c28ea8d849.jpeg

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, seagoal said:

Same.  I was yelling at my TV and texting @coopaloop1234in real time. 

That's right, seagoal and I are texting friends. 

11 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Yaroslav A-sharkov

IMG_3815.jpeg

IMG_3814.jpeg

- Asks for a trade due to not getting any NHL time.

- Not good enough to break the top two for one of the worst teams ever. 

That's got to sting. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

That's right, seagoal and I are texting friends. 

- Asks for a trade due to not getting any NHL time.

- Not good enough to break the top two for one of the worst teams ever. 

That's got to sting. 

Not entirely true. He missed all of camp and pre season with an injury so they assigned him to the ahl to start. They said there’s a good chance he gets called up and given a chance pretty quickly

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Not entirely true. He missed all of camp and pre season with an injury so they assigned him to the ahl to start. They said there’s a good chance he gets called up and given a chance pretty quickly

Things I didn't know. 

Kind of ruins my whole Nelson thing I had going on. 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, WillyGrips13 said:

Meanwhile, Saros got injured, so now Nashville is probably regretting trading him. Both sides probably regretful. 

Well they got the good Matt Murray from Dallas who’s better than ASSkarov anyway so they’re fine 

5 hours ago, IpaddyTECH said:

Not sure if this was already posted but it's the first I've seen of the PX5's. The gloves still look like PX3's to me?image.thumb.png.97630174e5ed57d4ff1fba414bac7442.png

I think it did get posted, but it's an "oh well" since it's an excuse to over analyze gear.

Lefevre doesn't change their gloves much. It's all about the model that the customer chooses then it gets a graphic. We can see here (based on the sidewall) that he's in a 595 blocker (the other being the 615, or if you're Husso the 595 with a binding). I can't tell which glove break.

Most of the PX3 guys are in PX5s already. The only major difference I can tell is how the notch for the thigh rise was done: it's more like the HZRDUS with a gradual slope. That honestly might be it other than other small refinements, as is the Lefevre modus operandi.

4 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

delete this shit while you still can

Yeah, wtf?

4 hours ago, keeperton said:

I think it did get posted, but it's an "oh well" since it's an excuse to over analyze gear.

Lefevre doesn't change their gloves much. It's all about the model that the customer chooses then it gets a graphic. We can see here (based on the sidewall) that he's in a 595 blocker (the other being the 615, or if you're Husso the 595 with a binding). I can't tell which glove break.

Most of the PX3 guys are in PX5s already. The only major difference I can tell is how the notch for the thigh rise was done: it's more like the HZRDUS with a gradual slope. That honestly might be it other than other small refinements, as is the Lefevre modus operandi.

Yeah, wtf?

Husso with the 595 binding… Do you mean this Ville Husso?

It is official. Every guy on this forum is now considered qualified to play for the Red Wings

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, keeperton said:

9 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Oops my bad then. Good to know on the pads! I meant to say the gloves look like px3 graphics. Sounds like the graphic is the biggest change from year to year for Lefevre.