2024-25 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
2 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yea, the ROM feels tighter and better suited and the wrist strap is better than the usual Bauer one. 

Glove feels great 

Yup the glove is pretty awesome, and one of the most comfortable I've ever worn. 

The stock red looks great - when are you going to get that set on the ice? I zoomed in for puck marks but couldn't spot any ;)

3 minutes ago, froese said:

Yup the glove is pretty awesome, and one of the most comfortable I've ever worn. 

The stock red looks great - when are you going to get that set on the ice? I zoomed in for puck marks but couldn't spot any ;)

I literally just got home with it when I posted that pic ha. 

Tomorrow night. Very excited. 

I'm glad that I now count as a proper gear siting. Guess I am a true goalie after all @A.YOUNGoalie13

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, coopaloop1234 said:

Yea, the ROM feels tighter and better suited and the wrist strap is better than the usual Bauer one. 

Glove feels great 

From the shadow marketing you can't tell that they made any real changes to the glove. Wouldn't it be awesome if they did some honest marketing and said "yeah we just made this glove suck a lot less than last year". Instead they're just like "new rom strap". I guess that's where we come in, we read between the lines and tell it like it is. 😆

58 minutes ago, IpaddyTECH said:

From the shadow marketing you can't tell that they made any real changes to the glove. Wouldn't it be awesome if they did some honest marketing and said "yeah we just made this glove suck a lot less than last year". Instead they're just like "new rom strap". I guess that's where we come in, we read between the lines and tell it like it is. 😆

Don't tell @maxtm30 that. ;) 

• Haha 2