2024-25 Gear Sitings

A.YOUNGoalie13

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
On 9/20/2024 at 8:17 PM, Snowman30 said:

Some screen shots of Fleury in his new L95 gear from True. Suppose to be the retro line for the Hzdus line and throw back to the original Leferve graphics before he started working for KOHO.

Screenshot_20240920_200838_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240920_200852_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20240920_200840_Instagram.jpg

Glad he decided to go back to something cool compared to whatever the hell he was wearing last year

On 9/19/2024 at 11:32 PM, seagoal said:

Juice back in all yellow

Screenshot_20240919-142938_Instagram.jpg

Skinner with a MASSIVE upgrade in style this year

Screenshot_20240919-144039_Instagram.jpg

Anthony Stolarz

Screenshot_20240919-144540_Instagram.jpg

Linus Ullmark

Screenshot_20240919-145406_Instagram.jpg

Stolarz set looks great again, weave in blue is fantastic 😎.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, seagoal said:

Great pic of Markstrom with the return of VH confirmed

20240923_094057.jpg

1 hour ago, creasecollector said:

VH never should have left! A good tool that can be used alongside the RVH when needed. Hoping Marky can upgrade his style later in the year. Would look like a beast in a primary black set with a little red. 

image.jpeg.7ba9551b83b1890123b7ce76daf4d809.jpeg

Ain’t that the truth

• Like 4

6 hours ago, southpawtendy48 said:

Marky’s alt mask by skin FX wraps. Not sure where all the posts of his main one are but this is pretty cool as well

IMG_1332.jpeg

IMG_1333.jpeg

IMG_1334.jpeg

IMG_1335.jpeg

IMG_1336.jpeg

Man the backwards logos of his helmets just irk the hell out of me.  The backwards C on his Flames helmets were worse than this but ick. 

Symmetry is just not that important. 

Edited by seagoal

John Gibson practice glove. Curious what is the binding in palm for. Does it hold "external pracitce palm", similar like Brians used to do? 

Edit: Looks like it is just another layer laced on standard glove. 

1D8D2412-E11F-4B27-A34E-CAEF199F01A8.jpg

Edited by mik
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, seagoal said:

Man the backwards logos of his helmets just irk the hell out of me.  The backwards C on his Flames helmets were worse than this but ick. 

Symmetry is just not that important. 

Yeah true. He did that w one of his flames masks too. Conceivably a “backwards” n and j wouldn’t not make sense but it’s just not the logo, lol. I prefer what I saw of his main mask. 

Edited by southpawtendy48

On 9/20/2024 at 7:12 PM, Snowman30 said:

Screenshot_20240920_200717_Instagram.jpg

Fun story...

Posted this and Ann Desbiens commented. https://www.instagram.com/p/DASJE8zNUaa/

CCM made 2 sets for her to consider, Axis XF and EF7. She picked the XF. Levi was looking to try shorter pads and took these as a demo from CCM... and never gave them back! haha

Maroon jersey... Maroon logos 😉

image.thumb.png.61e40b0bf2561d74d4c9ef96ef9ac883.png

image.thumb.jpeg.4341306d730f9c7998de48b80d56142d.jpeg

• Like 3

5 hours ago, TheGoalNet said:

image.thumb.png.61e40b0bf2561d74d4c9ef96ef9ac883.png

I was wondering where the Maroon in Levi's set came from or what inspired it. Nice to know the story now. Seems everyone is trying smaller and smaller sets. Makes sense, you really do feel so much more mobile and less clunky and it really doesn't change a ton in terms of butterfly closure.

• Like 1

On 9/24/2024 at 3:23 PM, Smalls said:

I was wondering where the Maroon in Levi's set came from or what inspired it. Nice to know the story now. Seems everyone is trying smaller and smaller sets. Makes sense, you really do feel so much more mobile and less clunky and it really doesn't change a ton in terms of butterfly closure.

I'm experimenting with Intermediate pads for that vary reason. I'm only 5'8 with short legs so I'm a good candidate. I'm pretty hopeful that I'll be happy in them, but just a little nervous I might want that 1/2 inch in width eventually. They're crazy light. I'll post more once I actually get some good ice time in them. 

58 minutes ago, IpaddyTECH said:

I'm experimenting with Intermediate pads for that vary reason. I'm only 5'8 with short legs so I'm a good candidate. I'm pretty hopeful that I'll be happy in them, but just a little nervous I might want that 1/2 inch in width eventually. They're crazy light. I'll post more once I actually get some good ice time in them. 

A girl in my group plays with Intermediate pads for mobility and she's very good. I don't think she misses any width at all. The pads do look kinda odd on her though with the little extra bit of skinniness 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, johncho said:

A girl in my group plays with Intermediate pads for mobility and she's very good. I don't think she misses any width at all. The pads do look kinda odd on her though with the little extra bit of skinniness 

My legs are so skinny I'll make the intermediate pads look big lol. Thanks for sharing, I'm hoping to have similar results. 

I would bet, just like with Bauer now making 24" Senior sticks that pads are going to trend that way too since there are some bigger NHL goalies in 32/33" pads.

I had a set of Wedgewood 12.2 pads from when he was with the Devils and I couldn't believe he wore them. I'm' 5'9" and he's 6'2", I highly doubt we have biologically the same ATK lol.