Pucks for Autism

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!

Lol get the heck out.  You were great!  They never have strong goaltending and I was wondering who this guy was and then watching you play, you were awesome.  I was on PT Express and my team did not play well against you and Boozers, both teams that I play against in our regular Kenosha league.  What happened to your final games?  Nothing was posted online.  

1 hour ago, dreadlocked1 said:

Lol get the heck out.  You were great!  They never have strong goaltending and I was wondering who this guy was and then watching you play, you were awesome.  I was on PT Express and my team did not play well against you and Boozers, both teams that I play against in our regular Kenosha league.  What happened to your final games?  Nothing was posted online.  

Which day did you play us? I only played goalie for our Friday game

12 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

vs PT Express with the white jerseys.  Beat us 5-1?

Friday right? I'm a full right with the reactor graphics. Just don't want to take credit for my buddy who played the other 4 games so I could skate out lol

Edited by A.YOUNGoalie13

10 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Friday right? I'm a full right with the reactor graphics. Just don't want to take credit for my buddy who played the other 4 games so I could skate out lol

Yup.  Friday at 9pm we played you.  You played great.  My team only g ot one goal on ya.

7 hours ago, A.YOUNGoalie13 said:

Hahaha thanks. You weren’t too bad yourself, your team was overwhelmed and you held them in it

19 hours ago, dreadlocked1 said:

Yup.  Friday at 9pm we played you.  You played great.  My team only g ot one goal on ya.

Goalie hugs for all

• Like 2