NHL Trade News

A.YOUNGoalie13

Darcy Keumper back to LA and Markstrom to the Devils.

My takeaways? The Flames will be absolute dog ass next year but we’ll get a full season of Wolf in the NHL which is cool. The Devils might suck less but I don’t think their goaltending was always was issue but was definitely worth upgrading.

To me Kuemper ain’t really an upgrade in LA. He was good in AZ, mid as all hell in Colorado, (Francouz was better in the cup run) and literally just had his job stolen from him this past year in Wash, and the Kings are considering this an upgrade in net. Jesus thats bad. We’ll see how that goes.

I have full right bias but Lindgren is legit, too bad the Caps are on the way down. PLD seems like a cancer, from the issues in Columbus and now he can’t stick anywhere. Probably a POS. Send him to the KHL

Edited by A.YOUNGoalie13

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!

From a goaltending perspective, this is a good trade for the Capitals. This allows the Capitals to test out their goalie prospects in the bigs by having them back up Lindgren.

Pierre-Luc Dubois may be a cancer, but hopefully he can regain his scoring touch and be less of a POS in Washington. Perhaps he can shore up the 2nd line, because depth scoring was sorely lacking last year. 

12 hours ago, UCLALabrat said:

Kuemper is there to likely replace talbs, who must he gone at this point. Rittich plus kuemper is a decent tandem. 

Rittich plus Keumper was a potentially good combo 5 years ago.  Now it's probably dogshit and will end up sinking the Kings unless they catch lightning in a bottle with someone cheap like Vegas did with Adin Hill.  

40 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

Rittich plus Keumper was a potentially good combo 5 years ago.  Now it's probably dogshit and will end up sinking the Kings unless they catch lightning in a bottle with someone cheap like Vegas did with Adin Hill.  

Careful dude, you're gonna incur netminder's wrath

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, coopaloop1234 said:

You should unban him. I need a foil. 

Nah, you can find other prey.   Someone worth the effort.  That dude had been on my ignore list for years, and every time I saw one of his posts quoted, I was reminded why.   

16 minutes ago, Puckstopper said:

Nah, you can find other prey.   Someone worth the effort.  That dude had been on my ignore list for years, and every time I saw one of his posts quoted, I was reminded why.   

Unfortunately, no one else here has ever come close to being that awful. You're all good gents, makes it tough to pick fights with. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Fullright said:

And here we go.....Coop skating to the red line dropping the gloves. Here comes Chenner29 doing the same....goalie on goalie violence at center ice!

Listen here, wronghanded guy

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

At least Chicago got Laurent B. Bye Arvid - if it was going to happen, it would have by now - Soderstrom.

A little surprised Stamkos wasnt resigned by the Bolts but it happens. He'll do well in w Nash Potatoes. Was in Nash 2 weeks ago on a business trip staying at a place down the street from the rink. Pretty cool statue of Reinne.

Edited by Fullright

4 hours ago, Fullright said:

At least Chicago got Laurent B. Bye Arvid - if it was going to happen, it would have by now - Soderstrom.

A little surprised Stamkos wasnt resigned by the Bolts but it happens. He'll do well in w Nash Potatoes. Was in Nash 2 weeks ago on a business trip staying at a place down the street from the rink. Pretty cool statue of Reinne.

Soderblom*

The Soderstroms of the world don’t deserve that kind of disrespect

• Like 1