Help me out for the right price!

Greener

Hey I was wondering if anyone could help me correctly estimate what I could get for my Brian’s Gnetik Pro V’s. I’ve used them for about a season and could easily get another year or two out of them. They play pretty much like they did when they were new apart from being mildly softer. All markings are from play and there are 0 functional issues with the pads. The only real blemishes are on the inner edge of the toe welting for each pad, but nothing to be concerned about. The black discoloration on the boot came from a previous set of toe ties. All relevant pictures will be attached. 

IMG_3167.jpeg

IMG_3168.jpeg

IMG_3169.jpeg

IMG_3170.jpeg

IMG_3171.jpeg

IMG_3172.jpeg

IMG_3173.jpeg

IMG_3174.jpeg

IMG_3175.jpeg

IMG_3176.jpeg

IMG_3177.jpeg

IMG_3178.jpeg

IMG_3179.jpeg

IMG_3180.jpeg

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!

I found your Sideline Swap posting and don't think your asking price is too outlandish, though I suspect it might not be exactly the time of year when people are looking to buy such that you're looking at mostly a buyer's market in terms of pricing. I also think the discoloration and wear (albeit reasonable and not bad, like I think your pads look in pretty damn good condition) might put some individuals off.

I think you'll likely sell them at between $650 and and $800 USD, but I also don't think you'll need to lower your price at the moment and might instead need to be patient unless you're really looking to offload them as soon as possible. I typically gauge the price of a pad by what other like ones are actively selling, not listed, for as well as how plug-and-play the color combo is (which you kind of have the most usable possible with all white, thus no issues there).

Hope that helps!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1