Any way to reuse d3o trimmings?

pfeiffjay54

I bought an aegis neck guard recently and had to trim a good amount of the padding out of the neck. Guys who know materials, is there anyway for me to reuse this and make it into another piece of padding? I don’t think it would melt down right? Just would be cool to reuse and make into a palm padding piece or something, thanks.

Shop GoalieMonkey.com Now!
14 hours ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

I bought an aegis neck guard recently and had to trim a good amount of the padding out of the neck. Guys who know materials, is there anyway for me to reuse this and make it into another piece of padding? I don’t think it would melt down right? Just would be cool to reuse and make into a palm padding piece or something, thanks.

Index finger padding for the blocker like the CCM stuff?

21 hours ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

You don't have the model with the removable padding? I have the Aegis Interceptor Pro-G model, and I take the D3O out to wash the fabric, and put the D3O in before I play. 

1 hour ago, ilyazhito said:

You don't have the model with the removable padding? I have the Aegis Interceptor Pro-G model, and I take the D3O out to wash the fabric, and put the D3O in before I play. 

I have the pro g. I cut down the neck because it was a bit long for me. Looking if there’s a way to reuse the parts I cut off the neck piece

11 minutes ago, pfeiffjay54 said:

I was thinking to beef up a glove

Maybe snap a picture of how much material you have and send it to a glove modder of your choice, see if they can stitch it in